Perhaps sui(bad luck) leave me away. I never be good luck since I am 19 years old. Haiz. All bad luck come to me all the way. I dun wan to say about all the bad luck. Now the nightmare still continue. I heard another class said that no1 is taking the the biscuit topic in their class. Besides, there was a senior did an excellent in this project. I will like want to cry when i get this topic. Here is the website.
www.yongsheng.com.mysenior works:






Besides, i jz saw a mouse in front of the Mcdonald Sunway Pyramid. It is small. Don't tell me Macdonald use the mouse to promote the Prosperity Burger. I will vomit out. I admit I kiasu. I dun like kiasu feeling..Please leave me away. .....mayb ty the great say truth thing too..... God create everyone and every1 is special. You and me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment