5/15/08
Assignment Life Begin
Today Li Keat back to pg. The room only left me. I hope i can back pg too. Now assignment life start liao. Me cham liao. Especially ac3 totally can make me siao. When i sad or frustrated, i like to eat soft sweet to make me calm down. Jz noe have a lot thing need to do. God please guide me. God i wan to hear from u. God i wan to seek u. I really miss her and scare her can manage her test bo. I dun like this feeling. I dun like stress especially when face digital media. Haha. buti like programming. But seem Hazmer really scare us. Until we so scare bcz he noe we will delay our thing. Haha. I promise to myself i dun wan last minute work. kaka. Now gambate la. Wah jz now see kelseyz book. Wah she damn hardworking. Doing research and do programming during holiday. Keng wor her. Admit her will become malaysia next top designer. Kaka. Gambatela to her. Seem she always pay so much effort on her work. I mz admit she is keng. Little brother here gan bai xia feng. haha.Go go assignment and action script.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha..
u too need to eat something to release stress one?
haha..
can i know diana2 d blog?
i wan to see.. can??
haha..
u too need to eat something to release stress one?
haha..
can i know diana2 d blog?
i wan to see.. can??
Post a Comment