5/23/08

Now is pentium 1

I start admit my mind become pentium after fews day of sick. it really cham nia. My mind cant turn very well. especially in ideas. it like the stone stuck in my mind. I dunno wat to. jz like yesterday advanced digital media class. Actually the theory very easy. Same with biology animal calcification's style. However my mind din pop out at that time. i admit this method is much more easy with the action script 2.0. It really siok. But the only hard part is we need to find the best way to classify they all. we jz have to know wat is inside the games. It is an uphill task for me who din play games for fews years. It jz like the nightmare for me. haha....Now is the time for playing the game. I hate to play the game bcz i will addict to it. i really scare i cant control myself. Keke....Now if u hv any nice game....pls intro to me...try my best to play...keke

1 comment:

♥ ang's world said...

haha..
go viwawa.com.my..
the game can ci ji ur brain so tat u can think more~ haha!