5/20/08

Sick

These few days fall a sick. I really cham nia.. My work had to delay... Really no idea about it. Perhaps everything can be settle very well. My gf test is near too. Scare her nia. Scare her too stress. These few days i slept early. I dun like sleep late. I hope can settle my thing faster. I dun like last minute work. These few days my house internet line bcome slower and slower. Really cham nia.. Even the msn also cannot login. Haiz....Another reason delay my work. Li Keat back to sunway again. Stay in my house and watch drama. Kim Loon also come to kl today. A lot of friends coming to kl soon. Kaka. Yesterday night go to rebecca house learn 3D thing. Aiyo she damn blur abt the software. Make me also blur abt it... Kaka....Hope to learn more abt the 3D.....Really many works....Hehe

1 comment:

♥ ang's world said...

haha..
take good care la..
haha..
mayb i will be the next one to come to KL?
haha~