1/20/08

God Bless

God bless me a church called FCC. After heard pastor said, these few words i heard b4 from officers too. We need to pray, i believe rely on God power everything also can do. I thanks BB for training. I thanks BB for training me the self discipline. I admit I might not be a good leader, however i might be a good listener. I noe tat i m in kl, however i hope i can still serve in BB. What is BB? BB is Boys' Brigade, a uniform unit. I still a corporal in BB. I like the time when all band members sitting together to come out a nice song such as Lord Of the Ring, Stand by me( my first song), Cant Take My Eye from you and etc.... I miss the days.... I know some may like the piano, guitar, drum.... I personally like the jazz music but not solo is a group....I like saxophone.....Perhaps someday i can get it....I wan to learn it.....however i still love my trombone......haha....she is my 3rd wife...kaka.....KL i am here, i am here to conquer. Haha

1 comment:

Jayson Ker said...

nice analysize...well agree with yout objective. . .