1/19/08

hang out






Today dream kacau by rebecca. Call me in 11am...hey gal, i slept at 5'o clock ler...After go out with shu xian. Long time din meet her d....So she still like to make up....kaka...So we go to sungai wang first...then we go to pavilion.....then star hill......etc.....wah my leg is pain now....i discover gal really like to shopping ....I never go to pavilion b4....But today is first time.....however i m curious nowadays people like to compare the size of the shopping mall.....however i admit it is grand...however it waste a lot of space and energy..... Why not create a shopping mall which big but the shop size is very small...In the mean time, lots shop in the mall. In the mean time we can have lot choice and the com petite . I sure the consumer is the person who get the advantages...I sure this idea sure work someday.....

No comments: