5/10/08

新的开始 New kick start

Just arrive KL, my mood still in Penang. I know what I am doing. Now start prepare for this term. Got a lot of thing I need to prepare. I admit this time my mind more fresh. Thanks for my friends. What I had experience this holiday? Haha. No more single. No more alone. Learn to think more, appreciate more. Finally I got the decision. I know work in KL might very easy to find the job and salary more higher than Penang. But I really miss my hometown and my family. I am ready to transform Penang into another Milan. Another Malaysia top art industry. I still remember a book i read - Blue Ocean Strategy. I think this book is a nice marketing and sales book. I think all of us should read this. I admit i dun like competitive situation. This will make me more nervous. I like the situation which not rush and nervous. This make me more comfortable. I admit I have artist behavior which  siok ma do be siok ma mai do lo....

1 comment:

shu wan said...

got those artist behavior is good~
but don siok over loh...
else really 'siok' ar^^