5/12/08
Holiday finally finish
Din update blog these few days, jz bcz bz attend exhibition. Actually a bit disappointed with the exhibition. Not bcz the artwork, jz different with what in my mind. This does not mean the exhibition did not do well. They done a good job. There are 2 artwork of mine exhibit in this exhibition. If you said happy, a bit but most of it is sad. Why? Bcz i haven reach international designer standard. Compare to others, my artwork is s*ck. After this holiday, i discover i need to improve a lot in art sense. I lost my art direction and my style. Perhaps can find it after this term. I agreed with Benjamin and Kin Sun talk yesterday. I din get the signature not bcz i din admire him. I jz hope someday he can recognize me. I will go China meet him. Both of them r keng in illustration. Why not MM student good in digital art? why not? Actually i admire people who can draw very well. I know what i like, not painting but programming. It seem siao at this stage. I choose multimedia why not programming. I hope to take another degree in programming someday. Perhaps my dream can access. I dunno how to describe my mood. In the early morning jz like usual in penang. Jz feel time pass very fast. Last monday i still at home watch drama. But this week i had came back to sunway. Miss penang very much.Hope god bless me this term. Bz life coming again...Ready for it. TOA life going to end soon have to appreciate it. After that, more suffer road waiting for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
let's gambateh 2gether ^^
Post a Comment