5/13/08
Without handphone life
Really cham. My hp broke down liao. So have to use 1 week to fix it. Thanks for Rebbecca lend me the handphone. Haha. Finally I notice we won't have class together until Friday. Thanks god. Keke. This term I mz have a healthy lifestyle. I discover that my body become weak and weak. Now only 7am. I already wake up. Maybe thsi is the time i wake up in Penang. kaka. Recently sleep at 12 after online chat with my dear. Every1 still curious who is my girlfriend. Kaka. I will share some pic here someday. Actually i still dunno want to choose 3D bo. Actually i like it very much. But i dun like to render 3D in lightwave. Why? Reason very easy because it is not so keng than 3D max or maya. I would like get another 3D and programming diploma or degree someday. After attend the first class, I still have holiday mood. kaka. Now I curious who will become my housemate. Kaka. Here got 2 rooms to let. Perhaps not girl abo me cham. kaka. Is happy to meet all friends after holiday. I feel not comfortable whole day without hand phone. Jz inconvenience. cant call people and people cant contact. If you cant phone me, thats probably is my hand phone problem because i still dunno how to operate Rebbecca hand phone. Cham nia. >.< . And today damn funny thing is Rebbecca and Sheh start "decorate" themselves for the image. Damn funny when i saw it. Keke. Miss home. Miss someone. Gambate. Starting counting down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha
phone break down ar?
cook porridge too many leh?
haha!
Post a Comment